January 18, 2018, 5:00 pm (rescheduled from 1/4/18)
1. Opening Statements
2. Case No. ZBA2017-14 – (continued from 12/7/17) 155 Cummings Lane, Map 23, Parcel 4. Joseph Everett (Owner) seeks a Variance pursuant to M.G.L. c. 40A s. 10 from Eastham Zoning By-law Section V.F (District F – Seashore) for construction of a detached garage with non-conformity to required setbacks and lot size. Vote may be taken.
Case No. ZBA2018-1 – 7 Sandy Meadow Way, Map 2, Parcel 32G. Todd Fleming (Owner) seeks a Special Permit pursuant to M.G.L. c. 40A s. 9 and Eastham Zoning By-law Sections V (Uses, District A) for a building to be used to house livestock. Vote may be taken.
3. Review and approve minutes: November 2, 2017 and December 7, 2017. Vote may be taken.
4. Discussion on amendment to ZBA Regulations on application of the Mullin Rule. Vote may be taken.
5. Discussion on Zoning By-law amendment regarding expiration of Special Permits and variances. Vote may be taken.
6. Planning initiative update.
7. Reorganization of the Board. Vote may be taken.
8. Any other business that may come before the Board. Votes may be taken.