Restaurant & Liquor Licensing Information

If you are interested in opening a new restaurant in the Town of Eastham, you would need a Food Permit from the Board of Health and a Common Victualler License from the Board of Selectmen.

Any new restaurants, whether annual or seasonal, must obtain these licenses prior to opening, which would include inspections by the Board of Health, Fire and Building.  For information on seasonal or annual liquor licenses, please contact Linda Sassi in the Town Clerk's Office (774-801-3226) to see if we are at or under our quota, which is set by the State.  One Day Liquor Licenses do not affect our quota, but must be approved by the Board of Selectmen.


Common Victualler License Application

One Day Liquor License Application