Only Town of Eastham residents who are also registered voters in the Town of Eastham may vote at town meeting. Non-residents may attend but will not be allowed to vote and will be asked to sit in the non-voters section. If you wish to be added to the town census and to register to vote, the Town of Eastham must be your main domicile (you must reside in the Town of Eastham for more than six months of the year). For more information, contact the town clerk's office.
ANNUAL TOWN MEETING RESCHEDULED
The Selectmen voted to postpone this spring’s Annual Town Meeting from May 4, 2020.
June 1, 2020 the Select Board voted to move meeting to September 21, 2020.
Based on legislation signed into law by Governor Baker on April 3, towns now have the option to hold Town Meeting after June 30 if needed.
- Annual Town Meeting (postponed to September 21, 2020) (Voter Registration Deadline: September 1, 2020)
- Early Voting for State Primary - August 22 & 23 - 9am - 11am; August 24 - 28 8am - 4pm (All in-person Early Voting will be held in Town Hall)
- State Primary - September 1, 2020 (Voter Registration Deadline: August 22, 2020)
- Special Town Election - October 6, 2020 8am-6pm (Voter Registration Deadline: September 16, 2020)
- Presidential Election - November 3, 2020 (Voter Registration Deadline: October 24, 2020)
- Early Voting – Presidential Election: October 17-18 and October 24-25 9am -11am; October 19-23 and October 26-30, 2020 8am -4pm (Town Hall)
- 2020 Vote by Mail Application
- Elected Officials
- Election Results
- Election Campaign Forms
- Submission of Petitioned Articles
- Voter Registration
- Overseas Ballot Application
- Your Vote Counts!