Household Dog License
- All owners or keepers of dogs whose primary residence is within the Town of Eastham must license their dog(s) annually. Annual licenses are valid January 1 through December 31 inclusive. The following requirements and fee schedule apply:
- You may license up to three dogs in any one household; four (4) dogs on any one premise requires a household kennel license (both applications available on-line (below) or at the Town Clerks office).
- A copy of a current rabies vaccination form must be submitted for each dog along with your payment. License(s) cannot be issued without proof of vaccination.
- The fee for licensing 1 to 3 dogs in any household is $10.00 per dog that has been spayed or neutered; $15.00 for dog that is intact. Any dog six months of age or older must be licensed. Licenses must be renewed by April 15 of each year.
- Failure to obtain a license may result in a fine of $50.00 per day.
Household Kennel licenses
- Household kennel licenses are required for four dogs and for breeding dogs. These licenses will be issued in conformity with zoning by-laws. Application available on-line (below) or at the Town Clerks office.
- The fee for a household kennel license is $50.00.
- Emergency Procedure of Confinement of Animal in a Motor Vehicle
- Household Kennel Licenses
- Eastham Dog Rules
- 2020 Dog Registration Form