The Recreation and Beach Department manages seven bay beaches, three fresh water ponds, Dyer Prince Area and Hemenway Landing.
- Vehicles parking in town lots at these locations must either have a beach sticker (Taxpayer or Visitor) or a daily pass.
- There are ONLY 5 locations where the daily pass is permitted (see ** below)
- Daily passes may be purchased at 4 of the beaches(Campground, Cooks Brook, First Encounter or Wiley Park).
- Daily passes are valid at Great Pond but must be purchased at one of the other four beaches.
- Daily passes are NOT sold at the Town of Eastham Sticker Office. All other locations require a valid Town of Eastham beach sticker.
- Town of Eastham daily passes and Visitor Beach stickers ARE NOT VALID at the Cape Cod National Seashore (Ocean Beaches).
The department also oversees the daily operation of the Town of Eastham Sticker Office.
- Boat Meadow Beach
- First Encounter Beach **
- Sunken Meadow Beach
- Campground Beach **
- Great Pond **
- Thumpertown Beach
- Cole Road Beach
- Hemenway Landing
- Cooks Brook Beach **
- Herring Pond
- Dyer Prince Area
- Wiley Park **