2020 SUMMER REC PROGRAM INFORMATION
- The 7-week Summer Recreation Program and Swimming Lessons will not be available this summer. After several discussions, there is no way to make these programs accessible, entertaining, and safe for participants. These are contact intense activities and there is no way to safely social distance.
- Stay tuned for our schedule of upcoming family events starting the week of July 6th, the schedule will be available soon!
- Wednesday activity bags will continue through the summer!
- Please call the Recreation and Beach Office (508-240-5974) with any questions.
BEACH, SHELLFISH & TRANSFER STATION STICKER INFORMATION
- Beach stickers are required June 20th through Labor Day.
- 2019 Beach and Transfer Station Stickers are valid through July 31, 2020.
- We strongly encourage you to apply for your 2020 stickers and permits through the mail ASAP.
- 2020 Beach Sticker Eligibility Rules
STICKER OFFICE HOURS
- JULY 1 - JULY 31: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- For sticker questions, please call us at 508-240-5974.