SHELFISH AND WATERWAYS ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Eastham Town Hall, 2500 State Highway, Small Meeting Room
Thursday, January 11, 2018 6:00 PM
- Announcement that meeting is being officially recorded by the Town and Guidelines to facilitate the recording of the meeting. (R.McGaw, Chair).
- Approval of Minutes, (R. McGaw, Chair)
- December 14, 2017, public meeting
- Discussion regarding “jerk” raking for shellfish harvest (Discussion only, no vote will be taken)
- Discussion of draft revised Aquaculture License Regulations, (Shana Brogan, Conservation Agent, Nicole Paine, Senior Natural Resources Officer/Shellfish Constable)
- Request to eliminate commercial permit requirement (Bill VanNorman, Boat Meadow Aquaculture Grant Holder)
- Waiting List Requirements and proposed changes.
- The Nature Conservancy Update – Boat Meadow ADA.
- Continue review and discussion of draft changes.
After the Committee members conclude their discussion, members of the public will be given an opportunity to make brief comments specifically addressed to the draft.
- Report of the Shellfish Constable.
- Public Forum. This is a time for members of the public (a) to make constructive policy comments and express general concerns relating to shellfishing or boating, and (b) to request future agenda items. Requests for future agenda items should be submitted in writing. NOTE: The Committee does not handle specific violations of shellfishing or boating, which should be submitted to Shana Brogan, during normal business hours.
- Announcement of next meeting date, February 8, 2018, 6:00 PM. (R. McGaw, Chair).
And other topics the chair did not reasonably anticipate at the time of this posting.