Community Preservation Act Grant Final Report Guidelines
Project Condition #26: Within 30 days of the completion of the Project, the Grant Recipient shall submit to the CPC a written account of the use of the Grant funds, along with a short narrative of the completed Project, and the Grant Recipient shall refund to the Town Accountant any unexpended balance of the Grant funds, to be returned (to) the Community Preservation Fund.
Guidelines for summary of project required by condition #26:
1. The narrative summary can be two pages or less as appropriate. Consider including the following information:
1. What was accomplished?
2. What problems, if any, were encountered?
3. What changes were necessary?
4. What suggestions do you have for the future? (Lessons learned?) (If you were to apply in the future for CPC funding, what would you do differently?)
5. Any other comments you would like to make?
2. Include a budget summary/spreadsheet.
3. Include photo documentation if applicable.