Pre-School Funding Package
The Eastham Annual Town Meeting held on May 6, 2023, approved funding for the Family Support Package. This package includes funding for daycare for children three-year-old and under and pre-school services for three-year-olds (up to 4 hours per day) and four-year-olds (up to 7 hours per day). Age is determined by the child's age as of August 31st of the school year. Funding is up to certain maximums.
On receipt of your application, with proof of residency, we can begin payment, directly to any licensed provider. The school or provider will bill for services at the end of each month and be paid directly by the Town of Eastham.
A complete application consists of:
- Completed and signed application
- Copy of birth certificate of child
- Utility bill in parent's or guardian's name at an Eastham address
- Copy of parent's or guardian's Driver's License with Eastham address
- Copy of Eastham Real Estate Tax Bill in the name of the parent or guardian (if
- Copy of Lease for an Eastham property in the name of the parent or guardian (if
Complete your 2024 online application now!
Find our new online application below.