- Recreation & Beach Department
- Programs & Participation
Programs & Participation
The Town of Eastham Recreation & Beach Department offers a wide variety of programs and events throughout the year to the community.
Seasonal Rec Programs
Please visit the appropriate seasonal tab below for a list of programs. General registration periods are listed.
Want to receive updates on our programs and events? Call us and request to be added to our email list.
2023 Registration & Permission Slips
View & Print: 2023 Registration Form
Winter Programs - December-January-February
Registration begins in November
Stay tuned for more info about winter programming.
View Current Brochure: TBD
View Winter Basketball: TBD
- Lego Club
- Chess Club
- Basketball (K through 6th grade)
- Indoor Floor Hockey
- Carol's on the Green
- Indoor Pickleball
- Adult Pick-up Basketball
- Annual Free Family Skating
- School Vacation Programs
Spring Programs - March-April-May-June
Registration open for our sports programs.
View: We are currently offering the following programs in 2023. Please call for details.
- Painting Club
- Garden Club
- T-Ball (PreK, Kindergarten and 1st grade)
- Softball Grades 2-3
- Softball Grades 4-6
- Track and Field Grades 3-6
- Annual Egg Hunt - Saturday April 8 at 9am
- Earth Day Beach Clean-up - April 22 at 8am
Summer Programs - July-August
Summer Rec runs from Monday July 3 thru Friday August 11.
Registration will take place later in the spring. Summer Rec is a 6 week program that runs from July through the middle of August.
All other summer programing is determined on staffing, so please visit this website for future updates. Stay tuned for additional summer programming.
Please contact the Eastham Recreation Department for more information at 508-240-5974.
- Summer Recreation Program
- Summer Recreation Program early drop off
- Sumer Recreation RLT Program
- Swim Lessons
- Swim Team / Swim Meets
- Mommy and Me Swim (Not Offered)
- Yoga at First Encounter Beach
- Pickleball Clinics (Not Offered)
- Guided Historical Bike Rides
- Family Games on First Encounter Beach
- Kid's Karaoke Night on the Windmill Green
- Co-Ed Basketball Program (Not Offered)
- Tennis Lessons (Not Offered)
- Summer Soccer Program (Not Offered)
- Pick-up Basketball (Not Offered)
- Stand-Up Paddle Board (Not Offered)
- Zumba at First Encounter Beach (Not Offered)
- Drop-In Coloring & Games on the Windmill Green (Not Offered)
- Giant Beach Chess & Checkers (Not Offered)
- Kid's Karaoke Night on the Windmill Green (Not Offered)
- Adventures in Clamming (Not Offered)
- Outdoor Boot Camp (Not Offered)
Fall Programs - September-October-November
Registration begins in August
- Soccer (PreK through 6th grade)
- Beach Club
- Running Club
- Cookies, Crafts & More
- Adult Pick-Up Basketball (Outdoor)
- Windmill Weekend Parade & Kids Raffle
- Annual Thanksgiving Rubber Duck Race
- Roller Skating Field Trip
- Finch Skate Park
- Basketball Clinics
We have adult programs year round as well. Visit our Adult Programs page to view current or expected offerings.
- Daily Beach Yoga at First Encounter 7:30am-8:30am (7 days a week)
- Pickleball Clinics
- Outdoor Pick-up Basketball
- Indoor Pickleball
- Indoor Pick-up Basketball
- Indoor Meditation
- Indoor Yoga
Submit: Adult Registration Waiver
The Eastham Recreation & Beach Department provides an after-school program that runs from 2pm-5pm Monday - Friday. The kids have the opportunity to play games and work on their homework. Snack is provided during the program.
The after-school program is $10 per day and goes until June.
To register please contact us at 508-240-5974.