After Hours, Please Call Whitewater at 888-377-7678
Water Bill Payments
- Online Payments or Autopay
- Bill Pay Video Instructions
- Water Bill Written Instructions (PDF)
- Sample Water Bill (JPG)
Complete the Online Water Connection Application for service.
To request a mark out for underground water utilities, please contact DigSafe.
- How do I read my meter?
Review the How to Read ProCoder Register (PDF) for information on reading your water meter.
- When will water be available on my road?
The Town of Eastham has created a preliminary schedule (based on a variety of factors) of when residents could expect to have water mains installed.
Let us know of your interest in having water installed on your road by emailing Kim St. Aubin.
- What are the water service rates and fees?
- Now that water is available on my road, what do I need to do to connect?
The process is very simple. Read the list of water connection steps to follow and review the list of authorized plumbers and contractors that can help you. If you have any questions, we can always help you and guide you through the process by emailing Kim St. Aubin.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my water bill?
Pennichuck Corporation of Merrimack, New Hampshire, administers customer billing. All billing questions can be answered by emailing Pennichuck at or 800-553-5191.