- Boards & Commissions
- Planning Board
- Proposed Zoning Amendments 2023
Proposed Zoning Amendments 2023
The Residential Zoning Task Force was established by Eastham’s Select Board and charged with examining zoning issues related to homes and housing including but not limited to non-resident property ownership, possible limits to conversion of housing for commercial purposes and merger of lots for large homes, protection of historic homes and alternative housing such as tiny homes.
Pursuant to the provisions of Massachusetts General Laws, c.40A §5, the Eastham Planning Board will hold a Public Hearing on Wednesday March 15, 2023 at 3:00 PM. at the Eastham Town Hall Earle Mountain Room, 2500 State Highway, Eastham, MA 02642, to take public comments on proposed amendments to the Eastham Zoning Bylaw. An option for remote attendance and/or participation is being provided as a courtesy to the public, the meeting/hearing will not be suspended or terminated if technological problems interrupt the virtual broadcast, unless otherwise required by law. Members of the public with particular interest in any specific item on this agenda should make plans for in person attendance.
To join the meeting via Zoom, either use this link to the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87474058357pwd=QkhXUkx2ankyeHlTZ0VPaVI1V3Q4Zz09
Written comments may be submitted to the Town Planner, Paul Lagg, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2:00 PM on March 15, 2023.
Zoning Task Force Phase 2 Report - Zoning Recommendations
Proposed Zoning Amendments Annual Town Meeting 2023 (Draft)
- Warrant Article_Section 7.4 Residential Lot Intensity_3_8_23
- Warrant Article_Definitions_3_8_23
- Warrant Article_Section_10.3.2 Site Plan Review Standards_3_8_23
- Warrant Article_Section_4.4_ZBA Review Standards_3_8_23
- Warrant Article_Section 7.2 Setbacks_3_8_23
- Warrant Article_Section 10_Perimeter Vegetation_3_8_23
- Warrant Article_Section 6.11 Clear Cutting Bylaw_3_8_23
- Warrant Article_Section 7.7.4_Inclusionary Zoning_3_8_23