TOWN OF EASTHAM
EASTHAM BOARD OF ASSESSORS
Minutes of December 16, 2008 Meeting
Meeting convened at 11:00 am.
Present: Assessors Sette, Avery, and Fagan, Field Appraiser Belinda Clarey, and Deputy Assessor Gail Fitzback
- The Board voted to accept the minutes of the November 12, 2008 meeting.
- The Board signed the prepared FY09 exemptions that have been submitted and reviewed by the Assessing office to date.
- The Board voted unanimously to partially abate the real estate taxes for Charles & Audrey Smith, Anthony Kneafsey, Douglas Wood & Betty Gray, John Chaves Sr. & Jr., John Chaves Sr. & Jr., Joseph Rosa & Ironi Dorazio, Miriam Vanderkloot, Christopher & Susan Watson, John & Olive Lennox, Erika A. Weisehuhn Trust, Robert & Carole Smith, and Marion Neilsen due to data correction.
- The Board voted unanimously to deny the real estate abatement application for David & Nina Bennett, Faith Nyser, Peter & Carol Naylor, Louis Moyroud & Marie Christian, Patricia Ryder, Sara Hanlon, John & Jennie Largey, Wolfenden Family Trust, 345 Harmes Way LLC, Reicherter Qualified Personal Res Trust, Wilson Eastham Cottage Nominee Trust, Gregory & Pye Winn, and Jonathan & Helen Bruce.
- The Board unanimously voted to deny the real estate abatement application for Esther Markman & Juanita Miller as they withdrew their application for abatement.
- The Board voted unanimously to abate the personal property taxes for Lisa Grant.
- The meeting adjourned at 11:45 a.m.
Submitted by Gail A. Fitzback, MAA, Deputy Assessor